The purchases section of ADESA.ca is a regular go-to area for buyers who want to monitor their transactions and access important documents for each vehicle. Do you have multiple buyers? You can also view the purchases for all buyers at your store.
Go to My Account located in the top navigation of ADESA.ca after you log in. Simply hover over the person icon next to your name in the upper right-hand corner of ADESA.ca to display the dropdown menu of options. Choose Purchases to view and manage in-lane and online transactions.
If the you want to view a specific transaction, start by entering the VIN at the top of the page and adjusting the date-range fields for the approximate transaction date. Then, just click the magnifying-glass button to search all transactions.
For a more general review of transactions, select a date range from options in the header. The date range defaults to the last 7 days, but can be changed to show transactions from today, the last 30 days or the last 18 months. Click the magnifying-glass button when you are ready to search all transactions.
By clicking the teal Filter button on this page, you can sort and narrow your transactions by purchase channel, location or price.
Transaction information available
Each vehicle listing will provide access to the information you need to know about the transaction. Look for title and PSI status, print your gate passes, review the fee summary and print or email Confirmation of Sale/ Bill of Sale and Invoice.
To determine where to send payment, click on Confirmation of Sale for payment instructions and details based on the payment method selected at time of bid/buy. If you would like to review the Fee Summary, an up-to-date list of itemized fees and adjustments for the transaction, click on the Total Price for the vehicle.
Once payment is received, a payment received date is visible.
Post-Sale Inspection status
See if your PSI is in progress or has been completed.
Multiple statuses could appear here depending on the type of transaction:
- Waiting to receive from Seller
- Please contact the Certified Auction Partner for status – This status is present if ownership is sent directly from a seller to the buyer.
- Shipped – Shipped will display a shipped date along with the carrier and tracking number.
Forms and details
Access the critical documents that you need, just click the Forms and Details dropdown menu available.
- Confirmation of Sale or Bill of Sale and Invoice – you can open to save, print or download and email
- Vehicle Release Form and Gate Pass – once payment is received, a vehicle release form can be generated to email or give to your carrier.
See the status of your arbitration; opened, updated, closed or reopened will be displayed.
If the transaction is voided, a VOID image is visible.
- From the Purchases page, you can download or email gate passes to make picking up vehicles faster and easier at the auction.
- Clicking the teal arrow on the right side enables the dealer to download transaction data in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Clicking the teal “refresh” icon on the right side will refresh all transactional data, providing real-time status of ordered PSIs, arbitration, confirmation of sale and gate passes.